Friday, December 17, 2010

3 months old


I can't believe Miss Megan is 3 months old already! The time has flown by. Megan is growing and thriving like a champ. She's smiling a ton and starting to coo and make other cute baby noises and sounds. She eats well (she did from day one) and getting chubbier every day. We need our little rollie pollie to start moving to thin out her cheeks! She is sleeping awesome and mom and dad are very grateful for that. She usually only wakes about once a night and it's usually around 6, sometimes it will be 4 or 4:30 but she can usually go from about 9:30 or 10:00 to 6:00am. Her daytime schedule on the other hand is very sporadic. Couple more months and I might start forcing a nap schedule. Most of my family knows I'm a scheduler. I did it with Kate and its what works for us. I like to create a predictable environment for my kids so they know what to expect during the day...and me too. :) Kate is warming up to her and tries to talk to her more and more each day. Having two isn't as hard as I expected and I'm very glad. I love my two little girls and look forward to doing all the fun things with them as they grow older.

1 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Those smiles of hers turn me upside down. She is a beautiful baby and she makes me smile.