I can't believe our little one is two already! I remember her first week home. She went to the doctor yesterday and she weighs 23 lbs (8%) and was about 34 inches tall (65%). She was a little nervous standing against the wall so her heels weren't all the way back and she kept looking down at the floor. She is developing great and talking more and more each day. She is such a big helper with her little sister and she even sleeps in a big girl bed and stays in it for naps and at bedtime! She even stays in it until I come in the room and get her. Lucky for us she can't open doors yet. She loves her Disney movies and is very much a girl. We spend lots of time primping. We do her hair, her nails, play dress up and she LOVES her new doll house.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Let's Party!
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Best 2 yr old party I've ever been to.
Looks like it turned out good! Just wait until she figures out the doors. It's all over then.
Awesome mom! You threw a great party.
It was a great party, you did awesome. I don't think anyone cares about spoiling her because the reward is to see her cute smile and hear her laugh.
Post a Comment