Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy Busy

So my sister has been in town since the 20th so we've been super busy doing family stuff and letting the kiddos play. I've also done several craft projects but haven't taken pictures of them. I made several wooden Christmas Trees for the neighbors. My stepdad cut them out, Keith drilled holes, I painted and tied taffy and tootsie rolls onto the trees. Each tree had 24 holes so it was a countdown that started on December 1st and ended on December 24th. They looked really cute, I wish I took a picture before I delivered them the other day. My sister also has two friends who are expecting girls in January so I'm making each one of them a car seat cover/tent thing. Its actually pretty easy. I'm so excited my brother and sister-in-law are expecting because now I have another baby to make one for. We just get to wait until we know if it's a boy or girl. I'm hoping for a girl so I can pass on all of Kate and Megan's clothes and stuff. Our house is being taken over with baby and toddler clothes and I'm running out of space to store the ones that don't fit either one of them right now.

Anywho, staying busy with the holidays and trying to survive the cold.

TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or send them to me if I have a girl. It won't be as soon as if they have a girl but it would work out if they have a boy I send my boy stuff and I have a girl and you send your girl stuff.

Oh and don't forget I helped tie those dumb candies on.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Exciting that Chris and Jamie are expecting. Tell them congratulations for me. I want to see your Christmas count down tree's. Sounds real cute!

Zack Family said...

We have no room for all these boy clothes. Crazy how it all adds up in their little couple years of age.

Cute neighbor gift idea!