Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas
















We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We sure did! Santa was very good to us this year! Kate received lots of fun things including a play kitchen, a bean bag, more things for her doll house, Toy Story toys galore, TONS of clothes, a standing art easel and so much more I can't even name them all. Keith will soon be getting his desired iPad, thank you for all the gift cards for his birthday and Christmas. I was given various clothes, a Cricut Cutting Machine, running attire (love it) and a gift card to buy some new running shoes. I also received some gift cards for Roberts - my favorite craft store. I could spend hours there. Megan did get a few things but she'll enjoy Christmas more next year. We did buy her a matching bean bag but hers will remain in the box until she can use it so some other little girl doesn't claim both of them. They are both red and are personalized with an embroidered flower and their name. I debated getting different colors and different shapes but I know at some point down the road there would be an argument about someone wanting the other color or they wanted the butterfly instead of the flower...so they are the EXACT same.

2 comments:

Brooks and Mandy said...

YEAH!!! you got a CRICUT! you will love it

Bonnie and Jim said...

It was a good Christmas, wasn't it. Thanks again for the Megan charm. I love it.