We aren't really actively potty training, we're just getting Kate interested in the potty. I'm pretty much letting her direct the process. She sometimes asks to go sit on her potty and we've only been succesful one out of the four times she has sat on it. If she tells me she needs to go #2 I'll ask her if she wants to use the potty, most of the time she says no and I just tell her that's okay and she can just use her diaper. I figure she's not 2 yet so I'm just excited she's starting to be as interested in it as she is. I took a video of her yesterday while she was sitting on the potty. She was being HILARIOUS. She was jabbering non stop, laughing and grinning. She was also roaring like a lion and she asked for lip gloss all while sitting on the toilet. You know, the usual things you do when nature calls. After 8 hours of trying to upload the video to blogger I gave up, sorry. This just happened to be the one time she was succesful, I was so thrilled when she stood up! I didn't even realize she had gone! I know, weird things excite you when you're a parent. I did take a picture of it though before I dumped the contents down the real toilet.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
blogger sucks at uploading videos. I'm sad though I want to see!
Wow! That's amazing that she's showing interest already! One of my favorite pictures is where I'm potty training my dolly.
That's a pretty gross picture! haha!
Don't tell her this when she's 16 in front of a 'boy'friend. she will never forgive you.
I love how patient you are with her. Smart mother!
I love it when she jabbers on and on. I just wish I could understand it all.
They are both growing so much. I love to see their smiles. They are such a joy.
Post a Comment