Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 Years Old

Friday we celebrated my 30th birthday (which is actually today). We had all the family over and had food, cake and smores. By the time I got around to taking the camera outside they had just put out the fire but this was our lovely fire pit where the roasting took place. It was a lot of fun and my family spoiled me with too many presents. I received a new GPS running watch (two actually), a table and file cabinet for my crafting/scrapbook/sewing "area" (someday I'll have an entire room), gift cards to spend at Michaels and Roberts, running attire, a couple of shirts, and some money. Thank you all for coming, I had fun and I hope you all did too!

(I stole this picture from my mother-in-laws blog. Isn't Kate a cutie!)





2 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

did you know that Kate smiled just like you do. Compare the first picture with your last one. Same smile...

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday dear Sara...Happy birthday to you...! So glad you had a wonderful birthday. Spending it with family is the best.