Braxton is the son of Keith's cousin. His parents needed someone to watch him on Mondays so I volunteered. I figured it would help Kate just as much as we'd be helping them out. Since she doesn't have any cousin her age nearby she doesn't have much opportunity to play with other kids. Hopefully this way she'll get hands on experience in learning to share, take turns and get more involved in imaginative type play. It's only been one day but it went really well. They had a lot of fun and they never fought over any toys or anything and they even managed to both nap in Kate's room.
Monday, April 4, 2011
"Cousin" Braxton
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a cute picture. I'm so glad the day went well.
SOOO cute! You dont know what a blessing you are helping us out! Brax had so much fun and tells everyone about going to Kates house. When we are out driving he asks if we are going to Kates house!
Cute picture of cousins. Kate is really starting to smile on her pictures now.
Post a Comment