For my birthday I received a desk to be used for my sewing machine and Cricut. I made a space for it in our downstairs family room and this is how it's set up as of now. I still need to get my sewing machine out but I did buy some thread for it today so hopefully this week I'll be able to break it in. I have many projects that I'd like to get going on.
I just finished Chris and Jamie's car seat cover. When Mallory was here several months ago we went and bought fabric together. Mallory made a carseat blanket and I wanted to make the cover. Since we didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl yet we had to try and find something neutral. This is how I "girled' it up. I put flowers on the handles and the inside fabric is pink. If you look closely there are a few pink dots on the polka dot fabric so it does actually coordinate pretty well.





3 comments:
I like the desk - simple, clean, accessible. Since Kate doesn't like to be downstairs, it should stay clean too. Thanks for the carseat cover, I'll try to act surprised.. I really like the flowers! :)
I love getting new things and organizing! Happy Birthday too :)
Where did you find that fabric? super cute. oh and where did you get the fabric fr my quilt. I LOVE it and thought maybe I should make something else out of it......
anywhoo, sounds like you are good, busy, but good :)
That is really cute. You did well sprucing it up girly.
Post a Comment