So my husband is sitting at the airport waiting to take off to Alabama for the weekend. Not sure what I'm going to do with myself over the next 4 days. I told Keith I'd do the spring cleaning but that just does not sound fun. I really do need to organize our living room closet and pantry, they are so messy. There is always laundry to do and I need to organize our gym/office, it's getting scary....
...I've also thought about going to pick out the fabric for Keith's quilt and I could work on that a lot this weekend....
...We're also getting a bonus tomorrow (it pays to be in HR sometimes) so I can have some fun shopping, it's been a while since I've gone on a real shopping spree....of course I also told Keith I would go get his car rims this weekend. I still can, he got paid today!! His car has issues right now. His hubcaps squeak really bad so we took them off and he has about 3 or 4 cracks all over his windshield, it totally looks like a ghetto-mobile. It's so embarrassing driving it sometimes. I try not to be so vain and materialistic, but a girls gotta have her limits....
Well, wish me luck that I don't go crazy this weekend and pray for a safe return of my hubby.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
All by my lonesome...
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment