Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ouch!

So I've learned that a great way to work your thighs is to take an hour long cycling class one day and then take an hour long yoga class the next day. My thighs are killing me! I can't kneel down. This was my first cycling class and my second ever yoga class. I've realized I have no flexibility, I'm hoping yoga will help. Keith took the cycling class but he said no way to the yoga class. He played basketball with some strangers instead.
Keith and I joined the South Davis Recreation Center in Bountiful. It's an awesome gym. We can swim, racquetball, basketball, ice skate, yoga, kick boxing, cycling, plus all the regular gym equipment like treadmill, elliptical, weights etc. It's more of a family friendly gym so I don't have to see all the half naked people like the ones at Xcel or Gold's. I think those people are mainly there to hook up with other gym goers. There is a tone it up class that I'm trying to get Keith to go to. He thinks he's too manly for a class like that. I'm starting to getting flabby arms and since it's short sleeve weather I need to tone up!

0 comments: