Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

Friday night Keith and I went on a date. We ate sushi at Ginza, our favorite place in downtown SLC. We then went to Color Me Mine and we each painted a mug. We should get them back later this week after they've been fired. It's a really fun place and it's something different than just going to a movie for a date. You actually get to talk to each other!!

Saturday I went to the final quilt class with mom and sewed on the borders. I then went and got a massage....aaaaahhhhhhhhh.....it was nice! Saturday evening we went out with Chris, Jamie, our friend Aaron and Lindsey (a girl from work.) We all went bowling and I bowled the best game of my life. Keith and I tied for 1st place at 129. The 2nd game I pooped out on. I think I ended up with like 55 or something. Halfway through I stopped bowling and Keith took over for me. That's how I am with bowling. I'm either good or bad, no in between for me. After bowling we went back to Chris and Jamie's for pizza and tripoly.
Sunday we went to church and then just stayed home. Instead of going to Keith's parents for dinner they came over to our house. Nothing exciting, just a quiet Sunday dinner at the Hadlow home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys seem to go to color me mine a lot. I keep trying to get Dustin to go but he is a party pooper! I wish I could get a massage too!