Saturday was a fun day for us. At 10am Keith and I headed over to the rec center. I spent an hour in the Tone It Up class while Keith played basketball. Afterwards, we came home and got ready for the day. I went off with my mother to pick out fabric for the back side and binding for Keith's quilt. After I got back home Keith and I changed into "church" clothes and headed up North for my cousin Mona's baptism. We had some time to kill beforehand so we went to a bike store in Layton called Bikers Edge...yeah, that's totally a store for my dad. Almost nothing was under $1000.00. So we quickly ran from that store and went and found Pederson's. There Keith bought a mountain bike for more our price range. I figure since we aren't really avid bikers I didn't want to spend a thousand bucks. I still have my mountain bike from a few years ago (OK, more like 10) that I figure I can just get tuned up. We really only intend to use them to ride around the neighborhood, nothing major. We spent the next hour at my cousin's baptism and it was a great experience. It's so cute to see young children so excited to become members of the church. Saturday evening Keith and I went to see "The Body" at the IMAX theater at the Clark Planetarium. It was interesting to see how the body functions. Watching the digestion process was a little gross. They showed some bile squirting out and you could hear little kids go, "ew, gross, what is that?!" Overall it was interesting to watch.






1 comments:
alright, who didn't tell the Greens about Mona's baptism?!! I even had the day off and everything! did any of the Dan Dearden's go?
Post a Comment