So I've decided I seriously need to repent and ask my Heavenly Father for some patience because I have none. You know how when you go to the temple it's supposed to be this spiritual, uplifting experience? Well not so much for me. Keith and I went to the temple on Friday night with Chris, Jamie, mom, and Steve. The entire time I'm sitting there I just think about how slow time is going and how we always seem to have to wait for something or somebody and it drives me crazy! I've also decided that Friday or Saturday night at 7pm is not the time I should go. I think I would have a better experience if I went when it was less crowded. I've adjust my work schedule to work 9 hrs Mon-Thurs and 4 hrs on Fridays. I'm thinking Friday early afternoon might be a better time to go.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
oh, you remind me of Ryan! He refuses to go sessions that are too busy. he HAS to sit in the front rows because he doesn't like to wait to go through. And he doesn't like to go to sessions with new people because they take to long to get dressed. So don't feel too bad, there are others out there who have just as hard a time. :)
Post a Comment