Hey all, hope you had a fabulous Easter Sunday. Our day was a busy one. We went to church with Bonnie and Jim (Keith's parents) and then went over to their house afterwards to have lunch. We spent a little bit of time at their house and then we headed over to his cousins ward to see him get set apart as a Teacher. After we went home for a bit and hung out until we headed up to Dad's for dinner. There some of the kids played Rock Band on the xBox....
Afterwards we ate dinner, had an awesome egg hunt. I got some cool dish towels and Keith won a $15 gift card to itunes. We also were able to talk to Mallory and Dustin on the webcam. We miss them so much but we are super excited to go see them in May.
I can't wait, it should be a good time.





1 comments:
Wish we could have been there. We are very excited for May! I'll be in charge of the weather.
Post a Comment