So this weekend was a long and hard one. Keith and I have never spent 4 straight days and nights apart, it was NOT fun. I did have a lot of spare time so I went ahead and made Keith a quilt. I think it turned out awesome!

Keith survived his trip but it was long and boring for him. He didn't have a car so he spent his nights watching professional bowling or cooking shows. Exciting huh? He returned home safely Monday about noon and we spent the day together. We went and got new drivers licenses with our current address (a year later). We went and bought new rims for Keith's car, went grocery shopping, went to lunch and we picked up our mugs that we painted at Color Me Mine.
Sara's Mug:

Keith's Mug:






1 comments:
Well I'm glad you survived a long lonesome weekend. I am not looking forward to having Dustin gone in a few weeks. Your quilt looks great!
Post a Comment