
Saturday Keith spent most of the morning getting the house ready for Christmas. He put lights on the outside (1st ones on the entire street!), put the tree up, hung our stockings and put out some other various decorations. I pretty much just rested. They say some women go through a nesting phase just before the baby comes. I think I'm going through more of a hibernation phase. I lay down whenever I can. I left my camera at work but I did have Keith take a picture of the tree at least with his phone. So, here's this for now.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
It's beautiful. What a good husband.
Are you feeling poor or just tired? Well I better vote on a date if the nesting is accurate.
Post a Comment