Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are you a Lost fan?


Keith and I are and the season premier was on last night. Keith had mutual so we actually didn't watch it but my step dad recorded it for us. I can't wait for Keith to get back from Wyoming so we can watch it together. He left this morning and will be back tomorrow night. Luckily he only goes on one night business trips, otherwise I think I'd go crazy. I'm a needy girl and I need to see my hubby every day!


Not sure who I've told but we actually sort of got Kate's name from the show. We aren't so obsessed that we had to name her after the show but after watching it and hearing the name Kate we really like it and decided to name our baby girl that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We watched it! And all I'll say be prepared to be confused even more. I think that is the object of the producers, to confuse every view but to confuse them in a way that makes them coming back because they have to know what happens.

Anonymous said...

i meant viewer

Tom Dearden said...

Chris Dox got us addicted... so we are a "Lost" household now too. We're getting to the end of season two and we're not going to watch the new season until we're all caught up via DVD (so no spoilers on your blog.)