Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's official...

I quit yesterday. Keith and I went into my work to show off Kate and while we were there I met with my boss and submitted my official resignation letter. I have mixed emotions still, after all I have been there over 7 years, but I still know home is where I need to be. Plus, how could I leave this cutie with someone else all day?


6 comments:

Cherice said...

Good job babe! I'm sure that was hard to do and all the ups and downs you had went through to get the answer. But I'm sure that the Lord will bless you guys for the decision you have made. You are already blessed to be able to even have that option.....some families aren't.
BTW, that pic is darling!
love ya

Anonymous said...

Horray! You are officially a stay at home mom. Hayley told me Dad walked Kate around the office. He's such a proud grandpa! She looks kind of scared in the picture.

Zack Family said...

That is awesome news! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It was so hard to go back to work after having Boston but now im home and I just couldnt imagine it any differently. I feel the same way about leaving my baby with someone else (besides family) they need their momma!!

Jana said...

I am so happy for you, It is the most rewarding calling you will ever have, and I agree with the comment above you are very blessed to have that option now days. Good luck you will love it! She look so cute in this picture.

Joyous Journal said...

There is no substitute for MOM. You will do the best job and are most qualified. You will never get these years back but jobs will always be out there when you are ready...
you go girl!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

That is wonderful. Maybe some day for me.