Thursday, January 1, 2009

Newborn Pictures

Monday we took our beautiful little girl and had a fun photo session with her. Right now I can just share the sneak peak that the photographer has on her blog.


5 comments:

Forbes Clan of Six said...

What beautiful pictures. How are you feeling? Happy New Year

Ashlin said...

Great photos!

Lacey said...

Yayyy! I finally got on to blog since about Christmastime, and read all about your labor and delivery. Congratulations! Kate is such a cutie...so perfect! I'm glad everything went good.

Jana said...

I love the pictures, you all look fabulous. Thanks for letting me come over and hold Kate, she is beautiful you guys did done good!!!

Sally said...

Sara, just last night - in the middle of the night - (up with Lindsey) I was wondering about you and if you had Kate yet. She is adorable!! I love those pictures! I am so so so happy for you!! I love epidurals too! Good job! Check out my blog to see baby Lindsey.