Doh! is what I think of when I see this picture.
Ah I miss Kate! And you guys too, you just don't have that cuteness affect like she does.
What a sweet little thing. She is so fun to hold.
that is seriously too funny. I would say the same thing. She is adorable. So sweet. I love it!
I love all of the new pics!! She is so cute!!!
I love your pics they are so sweet! You forget how little a newborn is. She is so darling!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah I miss Kate! And you guys too, you just don't have that cuteness affect like she does.
What a sweet little thing. She is so fun to hold.
that is seriously too funny. I would say the same thing. She is adorable. So sweet. I love it!
I love all of the new pics!! She is so cute!!!
I love your pics they are so sweet! You forget how little a newborn is. She is so darling!
Post a Comment