Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mikado

Last Friday Keith and I went and got sushi for our date night. I have missed it so much since being pregnant. It was probably last February or March since I had it last and it was so delicious! We decided to try a new restaurant in West Bountiful and we both loved it. We used to go to a place called Ginza downtown but I think we'll switch to Mikado from now on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want sushi. I had some with Dad, but it didn't have raw fish in it. I think it might have been just a california roll. I'll get some once I'm done. Unless, can you have it if you breast feed?

Sara Hadlow said...

yes you can

Zack Family said...

I love SUSHI! So funny I craved it my whole pregnancy and that was the first meal we had after having Boston!! Love it. I will have to try that place.