I have to say it. The worst thing about babies is the spit up. I would rather change 20 poop filled diapers in a day if that means I don't have to get thrown up on. The worst is when it gets in your hair and all over your clothes and pillows and sheets. Wednesday I had to lay Kate down in her cradle while I re showered and changed sheets. She screamed the entire 20 minutes and then she did it again about an hour or two later. Wednesday was not a good day for either one of us. We both cried a lot that day.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
becareful what you wish for because Kate will accommodate you with probably one of most messy ones possible. You will then wish for something else...
Years from now you will be able to laugh more about this than cry.
But you will cry because you won't have any more of these 'baby days' when you realize she's growing up.
Oh you'll get so used to it! We were always having to dry clean our comforter. Good luck!
that sucks dude
Post a Comment