
Sweet Pea has become Kate's nickname. Mostly Keith calls her this but I do occasionally. He started calling her that right from the start. Its kind of funny how many things have tied into it though. He'll sing the song Sweet Pea by Amos Lee. Someone left a gift on our doorstep around Christmas and it had a Bath and Body Plug in with the scent Sweet Pea that I've used for Kate's room (stinky diaper pail). Then I found Kate's blessing dress and the name of the dress is actually Sweet Pea. When I picked out her baby book at Babies R Us they actually had a book that had a pea pod with two or three peas in it on the cover and said "Sweet Pea." I wish I would've gotten that one; I saw one that was pink and brown and those are the colors we've used in her room so I got that one instead.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Sweet Pea
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Cute! We loved the name Kate ever since Lost as well! But then Jenny stole it from us. But it's okay especially now that we are having another boy! I just wanted to say how dang freakin cute your family photos are! That is one thing I regret about not doing when Mason was little, but I think we will just have to live with that now won't we? We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment