So I attempted to be crafty for my sister who is expecting her baby boy March 1....I think it turned out pretty cute, I might make one for Kate.
Very cute! I'm excited to get it!
Both of you girls are very crafty when it comes to things like this. Very cute Sara. People buy things like this in the boutiques!
You did a great job. You will have to show me how you did it.
That is just darling. Good Job! I knew you had hidden talents.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute! I'm excited to get it!
Both of you girls are very crafty when it comes to things like this. Very cute Sara. People buy things like this in the boutiques!
You did a great job. You will have to show me how you did it.
That is just darling. Good Job! I knew you had hidden talents.
Post a Comment