Friday, March 20, 2009

3 months old





I think she is actually pooping in the picture above.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the faces they make when they poop? You'll die of laughter when you see Bryson's faces, because he always makes noises with it too! But I can't believe Kate is 3 months old! Where has the time gone?!? She is looking so cute!

Joyous Journal said...

No matter what schedule they have or what they do you still got to love the little things they do. They are so innocent and their bodies do their own thing right now regardless.

Bonnie and Jim said...

She is so adorable. Sara, you are a wonderful mother. I don't know of anyone who could have prepared themselves more than you. They are all so different. All you can do is your best, and I think you do GREAT! I watch you with her and I can see the love you have for her. Try to relax, things will get better.

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha that is hilarious!