Saturday, March 28, 2009

the biggest loser

Is anybody else a fan of The Biggest Loser? Keith and I watch that show religiously. I love it, it's so amazing to see people change their lives like that and it always inspires me to eat better and exercise more so I can live a longer and healthier life for my spouse and my kids and future grand kids. Granted I don't have hundreds of pounds to lose but its still great to get some pointers and see what works for them.


Total I've lost 5 pounds so I have 15 more pounds to go. Its a slow process but I can't expect to drop 10+ pounds a week like the biggest loser contestants so I'm happy with it.

4 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

good for you Sara. You are very dedicated to your fitness.

pirate ride said...

Ok so I love this show so much. I never miss it! It is truly amazing how big they are this season and how they get them to lose so much weight in such a short time! I feel so bad for the young guys this year. It is so sad! I want Mike or Kristin to win! Way to go on your five pounds you always look fabulous!!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Great job! You are so disciplined. I used to be that way. You have inspired me Sara. I'm going to try harder this week.

Sara Hadlow said...

yeah those eclairs you brought over Bonnie didn't help! i had one, and it was delicious :)