Tuesday, March 24, 2009

tim tam slam

The Tim Tam Slam is the practice of drinking a beverage by sucking it through a Tim Tam, an Australian chocolate-covered cookie, with two ends bitten off. Once the cookie starts to dissolve you quickly have to suck it up and eat it without any hands. Since Dustin served his mission in Australia this has become a Moon favorite, I was able to do it this weekend. Below is a clip of Dustin doing it successfully and my two failed attempts, Mallory didn't film my third and successful one.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we'll have to save the last package we have and just wait until you and Keith come then he can do it too!

Unknown said...

i looked every where for some tim tams for a report i was doing on australia and couldnt find them any where! where did you guys get em?

Sara Hadlow said...

mallory has found them at target but i think they are seasonal. I'm not sure if she's ever found them in utah though. you should ask mallory, she might have an idea of where to get them.