Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trapped








Kate and I are trapped in the basement for a few days. We are getting some rooms painted upstairs and so everything is tapped off and covered and the only convenient place to hang out during the day is the basement. Luckily after today it should only be one more day. Last night Kate and I actually slept at my moms due to the paint fumes. Its not toxic but it wasn't that comfortable. It was not a good night. I quickly remembered why I decided to move her to her own room so quickly. She didn't want to stay in the play and pack so she ended up in the bed with me and between her kicking, arm flailing, grunting and snoring, I think I slept an hour. Above are some before and "in-progress pictures." The before pictures are at the bottom and the in progress pictures are at the top. I'm tired and too lazy to reorganize them; I'm sure you all get the idea.

1 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

Wow! What a difference paint makes for a room. I am so sorry you didn't sleep well. You should have had the play and pack in the family room downstairs and you in your old room. I'm sorry I'm not there to help you out. Let Steve babysit tonight if you need...
I miss you guys but I'm hanging out with Kate's cousin in the meantime. I've told him all about her.