We loved seeing you all and getting to meet Miss Kate this past weekend. So much time has gone by and I hope it won't be so long until the next visit. It will be great to stay in touch via your blog and follow Kate's antics/milestones.
She is so adorable, I miss seeing her. I could put the best toy around in front of Kell and she would choose my cupboards and drawers to play in. I miss those days.
5 comments:
stinker. just wait until she is playing in the toilet :) better keep the door closed :)
We loved seeing you all and getting to meet Miss Kate this past weekend. So much time has gone by and I hope it won't be so long until the next visit. It will be great to stay in touch via your blog and follow Kate's antics/milestones.
Yeah, I remember a little girl flushing a watch of mine down the toilet about 27 yrs ago!
Keep anything valuable or precious out of the path of Kate. She's a curious one.
Such cute pictures. She never stops does she. Just keep the powdered suger out of her way. Remember that Keith
She is so adorable, I miss seeing her. I could put the best toy around in front of Kell and she would choose my cupboards and drawers to play in. I miss those days.
Post a Comment