(Back View)
We decided to be characters from the Wizard of Oz for Halloween this year. Keith is the Scarecrow, Kate will be a Lion and I'm Dorothy. Instead of buying my costume I decided to make it...without a pattern. I realized that sewing a dress is NOT the same thing as sewing a quilt together. I'm happy with how it turned out, just don't look at the seams. :) It took me probably twice as long as it should have and I wasted a LOT of fabric, good thing I bought extra!





4 comments:
I'm really impressed. I've never tackled something like that. I want to but I'm too chicken.
...but the thing is you tried and accomplished it. It's a costume and your first one, be proud of that.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again.
Very cute. I can't wait to see you all in costume.
Oh I love Halloween, very cute, you did a good job, now all you need are some red sparkly shoes. Can't wait to see the pictures of all of you.
Post a Comment