Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day Care

Since Kate is growing bigger and getting harder to run with in the stroller I've been so tempted to put her in the gym's day care center so I can run without her. I decided to test it today and she did awesome. I only left her for a half an hour and she didn't even cry. She has never been left with anybody except family so I wasn't sure how she would do with strangers and other kids around. I was so happy, I've been so nervous for weeks debating whether or not I could/should do it. It will only be maybe twice a week that I'll use the child care since on MWF my mom comes with us and she usually pushes Kate in the stroller while I run. Thanks Mom!

1 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

it's good for me just as much for you. I enjoy spending time with you two.