Before:
After:
Well, I caved. I chopped of my long locks and embraced the "mom" haircut. I prefer long hair but with winter coming on I figured I can't very well just pull it up or braid it when it's still wet. I can't walk around with half wet hair all winter long. It takes me about 30-40 minutes to blow dry and straighten it and so I really only do that on days that Keith has off. I needed something shorter so it wouldn't take so long to dry and straighten. The cut is cute and lovely and all and I will accept the fact that while I have young babies, I just can't spend an hour and half getting showered, make-up and hair done everyday. But...someday my longer hair will return...until then, goodbye and I'll miss you.





7 comments:
Oh My Gosh Sara it is sooo cute. I LOVE it! It makes you look like a mom!!!! not that you didnt before but you know what i mean! It is very stunning on you!
HOLY COW!!!!!!!
So cute! I want to chop mine off but Ty won't let me. He says he prefers my hair long. So I guess I really can but.....
Anyway Kate seems like she is getting more and more of her own personality. So fun!
You look beautiful.
Wow, that was a lot to cut off! But the new cut looks SO good on you!!
Cute Cute Cute!!
Very cute! I just did the same to mine about 2 or 3 weeks ago and while I really like how it cut down the "blow drying" time, I really miss being able to pull it back! You look great though!
Your hair is really chic. I love it!
I LOVE it!! Way cute. Look so good on you.
Way cute Sara, short hair looks good on you.
Post a Comment