WOW you are really getting the knack for home decor on a budget. Good for you and they look great.
I love them. I have been looking for frames for my pictures and haven't been able to find the right ones. Good idea!!
I ditto what mom said
I'm sure you talked/blogged about it before, But I never realized you repainted. It was probably forever ago. but I really like the new paint. The green was really dark. So, good job--long time ago... :)
Very cute Sara,
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW you are really getting the knack for home decor on a budget. Good for you and they look great.
I love them. I have been looking for frames for my pictures and haven't been able to find the right ones. Good idea!!
I ditto what mom said
I'm sure you talked/blogged about it before, But I never realized you repainted. It was probably forever ago. but I really like the new paint. The green was really dark. So, good job--long time ago... :)
Very cute Sara,
Post a Comment