
Does anybody have one of these they don't want or know someone who has one that doesn't want it anymore? I've checked online and the cheapest I have found is Walmart for about $30. Can you believe these go all the way up to $100 or more?! The purple and green ones they have at the South Davis Recreation Center are insanely expensive it's ridiculous! It's a stupid piece of plastic I put my feet on! I've check the KSL Classifieds and Craigslist and can't find anything cheaper. I thought I could check the DI but I think it would take a miracle to find one there. I thought I'd ask to see if there is one out there that someone no longer wants before I cough up the money to buy one from Walmart.
Monday, January 18, 2010
WANTED
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I have one... it's old and dusty, but you can have it.
Post a Comment