We recently rearranged our living room. I finally gave in and agreed to have a TV in the living room instead of just in the basement family room. I swear the insulation in our basement doesn't exist so in the winter it is FREEZING downstairs. Plus for some reason Kate seems to enjoy playing in the living room rather than the family room anyway so she never wants to stay downstairs. She would always head for the stairs the minute I put her on the ground. We sold our old plaid living room couch on KSL and moved the couch that was downstairs upstairs. We decided to make our basement family room the media/workout room and currently houses the computer, treadmill, elliptical, exercise bike, TV and Wii. This is what our new upstairs living room looks like....well except for the TV. Keith NEEDED to have a bigger one so a 42" took the place of the 32" and the 32" went back downstairs.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
New Set Up
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
It looks good! Did you move the couch through the house or take it outside? (I'm thinking of Ross and Chandler moving Ross' couch and Ross saying "PIVOT"). That also probably helps the downstairs bedroom feel more like a bedroom.
Us women never win the fight for a bigger TV. Guys always win. Your right, it is a NEED for them.
keith and his dad took it around the house. i don't think there would be any way to pivot enough to get it up the staircase. :)
I like it!
It looks Great!! It will be nice to have an exercise room and a spare bedroom.
It looks very nice!! I love your hugs to you plate on the mantel.
Post a Comment