
I made this version on Friday. It was good but not as good as I was hoping it would be. I guess you could say it looked more delicious than it was. It basically just tasted like a regular rice krispie treat. I want to try the other version to see if it tastes better. I think since there would be a full layer of each, you would get more chocolate, graham, and marshmallow with each bite.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Rice Krispie Treat S'more
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I found where Janna ordered the other ones. I am seriously considering odering a few. I am trying to justify the price and the calories!!!!lol. I will bring ya one if I decide to do it!
i haven't even looked at calories...maybe i don't want to know.
we could always try again on Friday afternoon. Experiment DAY!
Post a Comment