I was making dinner the other night and it was too quiet in the living room. When I peaked in, Kate was in this position. She was just standing like that and would periodically stand up normally and then go back down in this position. I think she knew she was being silly because she even kept doing it when I was taking pictures of her. Typically she gets intrigued by the camera and stops whatever she is doing.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Downward Dog
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! When I saw it I laughed for a good 2 minutes!
She has pretty good form! - have you been teaching her yoga??? ;)
You should put her in a little gyboree class
Bryson used to do that when he was figuring out how to crawl. It's hilarious!
if I rearrange the letter in the verification it will spell sweet (plus i)
She just keeps getting more fun all the time.
She must watch her momma stretch, so cute.
just too cute!
Post a Comment