Thursday, January 7, 2010

Valentines Day Projects



Here are two projects I did this week. I want to redo the lettering on the blocks. I used some rub on stickers I found on clearance at Robert's but I don't like how they look. I don't think they're large enough. You can't really see them unless you are holding the blocks. I need to go to the vinyl store and buy some individual letters. I'm also debating whether or not I should trim the tulle so it's shorter on the wreath, what do you think, trim it or leave it?

6 comments:

Brooks and Mandy said...

Hey Sarah just so you know I have a Cricut if you ever want to borrow it for your lettering. Cute cute project you are a crafty girl!

Cherice said...

So cute and crafty girl!!!! all the stuff!!!
I say leave the wreath the way it is....looks good in the pic...

Chris and Jamie said...

Leave it big

Anonymous said...

Where did you find to make the wreath? I want to do it. Email the instructions if you can.

Sara Hadlow said...

i bought the white heart shape at joann's. it's kind of that green foam type stuff but this seemed more firm. then i bought 1 yard of two different colors of tulle (2 yards total). Then i folded the fabric twice so it was 4 layers, cut them into 3 inch strips, cut the folded edge to separate the strips and tied them around the heart. it took maybe a half hour.

Zack Family said...

Super cute!