Keith has finished his board examinations to be a nationally certified cardiac sonographer. This has been something he has been working towards since he graduated in December 2007. This is a huge accomplishment and an even bigger weight off his shoulders. This means a 10% increase in pay at his current job and it just looks great on a resume when it comes time to move on to another job. I'm so proud of him and let's be honest, I'm glad I'll have his focus back. This last week has been a killer especially. He feels so out of place now and doesn't know what to do with his "free time." He's been spending so much time studying the last couple of years!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
YEAH!!!! CONGRATS Keith! You're awesome and hopefully that pay increase will justify all the years of schooling. You guys need to splurge on something before you get all practical with that money!
That is sooo awesome, congratulations Keith. Its so hard getting through the the studying and school, being alone and them always gone, but it pays off so much in the end and so worth it. What a great husband and father who works so hard to take care of his family.
We knew you could do it!! We are so proud of you son!! I hope you take some time to relax and enjoy your summer with the family.
Post a Comment