Megan is two months old today! Woo-hoo! For the most part she's a really easy going baby. It may also be that I've done this once before and I know what I'm doing and what to expect. I look back and laugh at all the times I called my mom crying after Kate was born. First time parenting is a definite adjustment. Megan loves to be held and still likes to chow down every 3 hours. Last night I was able to get a good 7 hour stretch from her though in between feedings. She ate about 9:30, went to sleep about 10:00 and didn't wake up to eat until 3:45!! It was heaven for me. She had her first round of shots today. She cried but I stayed strong. I think you become a little desensitized after your first kid. You just learn to suck it up and deal with stuff and realize you have to be the strong one.
Weight: 11 lbs 14 oz (78%)
Height: 21.25 in. (12%)
Head Circum.: 39.4 cm. (68%)





3 comments:
She looks so cute. I can't believe how she is growing. She is a good baby and such a cuddler.
I'm happy you're getting some sleep too.
only 12% in height?? How tall do they expect her to be????
Wow 7 hours in one night, that's amazing! Hopefully she'll keep that up!
she is fun to hold and beautiful to look at. You two have adorable, beautiful girls.
Post a Comment