Thursday, November 4, 2010

Randomness



On my weekly grocery store trip this week I decided to hit up Walmart instead of my usual Smiths so I could purchase this bad-boy. I've used it a few times with Megan and I must say it comes in handy when I need to fix dinner or clean the kitchen and Megan isn't content sitting in her Papasan Chair. Kate grabbed it off the floor today and wanted it on so I grabbed her Cabbage Patch Doll and slid her into place. Kate will make a cute mommy one day (not anytime soon I hope).
And here's a random picture of Miss Megan sleeping on the couch. So stinkin' cute.

6 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Those are the most precious children. What joy you must feel as a mother.

Unknown said...

look at those cheeks!! haha!

Jana said...

your right, so stinkin' cute, Kate looks so cute with her doll, girls are so fun.

Anonymous said...

She's a stomach sleeper? Or did she just happen to fall asleep that way? I'm excited to meet her! I hope you are happy to let Kate and Bryson play while I tend to Miss Megan because I have to get all I can in while I'm there.

Joyous Journal said...

I loved the baby carrier I had for you. It really helps when you are the solo parent for the time with 2children. It just reminds you of the difficulty bending over for something you drop.
Very cute pics of the girls.

Chris and Jamie said...

Ditto Bonnie.
I am SO glad you let us be such a big part of the girls' lives. They are so precious!