Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Megan





(Deer in the headlights look)










Megan is becoming more and more alert during the day....which I hope means she'll start sleeping longer stretches. I'm finally able to take pictures of her with her eyes open. I think she was so sensitive to the flash that her eyes would end up being closed or at least half closed (the drunk look) in most of the pictures. Here's just a few random pictures that I took of her the other day. Kate finally let me get a picture of both of them together. When I asked Kate if she wanted to hold Megan, Kate said yes but then wouldn't touch her even though she let me place Megan on her lap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she might look more like you than Keith. And Kate looks uninterested in her baby sister.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Megan is changing so much. I think she is looking more like Kate than she did at first. Kate is so funny about holding her. Cute pictures.

Chris and Jamie said...

I can't believe how much she's grown in only 6 weeks. They're both beautiful, Kate just has more personality :)

Unknown said...

I love the deer in headlights look!