For all those who wanted it (and those of you who don't)...
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 cans (10 1/2 oz. each) condensed chicken broth
1 soup can of water
1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
1 can (14 1/2 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, cut up*
1/2 cup dry elbow twist of corkscrew macaroni**
1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Grated Parmesan cheese
* Next time I've decided I'd make it easier and just buy a can of diced tomatoes.
** I actually used whole wheat rotini and I think I put in more like 2 1/2 cups of pasta.
1. In large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Cook zucchini and garlic powder until tender-crisp.
2. Add broth, water, basil, and undrained tomatoes. Heat to a boil. Stir in macaroni. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until macaroni is done, stirring occasionally.
3. Add beans. Heat through. Serve with cheese.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Vegetable Soup Recipe
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment