Starting Weight: 128 lbs
Current Weight: 124 lbs
Difference From Last Week: +1 lb
Lbs To Go: 10 lbs
Losing weight during the holidays is becoming more challenging than I thought. Whatever, it is what it is right?
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Weigh In: Week 7
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Not that I'm a pro at this but I'm getting better. It's not necessarily the weight but how you feel and look. I will never be under 120, which to me that seems like a lot (I know I shouldn't even complain) but I can fit in a size 4 sometimes 2 and I feel good about myself, and I don't mind seeing myself naked (overshare?) So to sum it up. Don't worry about the pounds just focus on your health and how you feel and look.
Post a Comment