Starting Weight: 128 lbs
Current Weight: 126 lbs
Lbs Lost Since Last Week: 1 lb
Lbs To Lose: 12 lbs
I've been weighing myself a lot over the last week and my weight fluctuates a lot depending on the day and time of day. Once I weighed 123.5 lbs and I was super happy but two days later I was up to 125 lbs, then today since we work out right after we eat dinner I was still 126 lbs.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Weigh In: Week 5
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You gotta be consistent or you'll stress yourself out even more. I usually weigh in first thing in the morning - after going to the bathroom and before eating breakfast.
Yup. You gotta be consistent on the weigh in. Same time of day, same conditions... and you have to expect some fluctuation... it's normal.
Post a Comment