Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weigh In: Week 8

I have no idea what my weight is this week. I'm done posting my weight each week. It would be easier if I owned a scale but since I don't I rely on the gym and since two kids is more work than one I don't always make it to the gym to work out. I have yet to establish a schedule with Megan so my workouts also happen whenever I can find the time.

Also, I think my new weight goal is to just not gain weight over the next 6 weeks. Once I have a schedule with Megan and I'm getting 6+ hours of sleep each night then I'll worry about these last 10 lbs.

1 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

You have done great Sara. You are the most dedicated person I know when you set your mind to something. You look great!!