I decided to attempt to straighten Kate's hair just to see how long it was and what she'd look like with straight hair. Let me tell you, this girl does NOT know how to hold her head still. Holy crap she was all over the place. I don't think I'll be doing it again for a LONG time. It's much easier to whip up one or two little top ponytails, fluff the curls and let her go. I was so worried about burning her little ears with the straightener it was hard to get around her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Looks good. But totally not worth the hassle. That's why Bryson's hair looks messy all the time, it only looks good if I blow dry it and he just runs away too much.
You know me, I love the curls! It's sure getting long.
love the curls on that little girl. They fit her personality, a lot of bounce and spunk.
You can take the easy way out and leave it curly.
Post a Comment