Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jessie The Cowgirl



Like most 2 and 3 year olds, Toy Story is a favorite in our house. I don't even know how many Woody, Jessie, Buzz and Bullseye dolls we have. I think one of each in every size possible almost! Recently Kate received a red cowgirl hat and some pink cowgirl boots that she plays with at Grandma Bonnie's house. Since then she's been talking about how she needed a Jessie shirt to go with. So after scouring the Internet and finding overpriced shirts. I decided to test out my mad sewing skills. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself. A $10 shirt from Target, $4 for yellow fabric, $2 for red binding tape...and viola! Hopefully Kate will love it when she opens it for Christmas. She's been away at Grandma Bonnie's this afternoon/evening and is spending the night so I had to whip this badboy out in one day.

1 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

You did great! Let's face it, she's 3, it doesn't have to be perfect. :)