Tuesday we woke at the crack of dawn again. 4:30 am NY time (2:30 am Utah time). We originally planned to catch the subway and then transfer to a bus to get to the airport like we did when we arrived in New York. I guess at 5:00 am the subway is limited on when and where trains go through. After running to two different stations and waiting until 6:00 am we decided to catch a cab. He got us to the airport about 30 minutes later and we boarded our flight around 7:00 am. After a 30 minute flight to Baltimore we had a 4 hour lay-over and finally made it home to Utah about 3:00 pm (Utah time). My mom picked us up and luckily she brought the girls. I was missing them terribly since Monday morning. I was fine until Monday but by Monday I was ready to have my girls back. They met us at baggage claim and I cried when I saw them. Kate ran up to me and we hugged and she was looking at me kinda strange. Probably since I was crying and she didn't know why.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
New York Day Six {November 8}
We had an awesome trip and I'm so glad we went. I'm also glad to be back home with my kiddos.
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
It sounds like you all had a fabulous time. Great pictures!!! One day I will get there.
Post a Comment