Megan is walking more and more these days. She walks on her own about half the time and holds on to stuff about half the time. She still crawls a lot too though. She's much faster about it now and does the real crawl these days, finally no more army crawl! This video is the best one I have that shows how awesome she can do but she does have a hard landing at the end of it. Thats how the last day has been. She tries to walk everywhere and inevitably ends up falling and hurting herself. I have been very busy keeping up with her lately.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I like the end, that she face plants into the fort. Hope she was okay.
She is doing great!! She just needs a little more confidence. Remind me to tell you about her climbing. She is fast!!
Love the Zombie Walk and the face plant. So that's why kids get bruised heads (and egos!)
Post a Comment